This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG! Terrorist!!1!eleventy!!

I suppose it's a sign of the times, and it had to happen sooner or later. I work at a colonial inn in a small New England town. Which, obviously, is bound to be targeted by terrorists.

Anyway, this past Friday afternoon one of our guests alerted security to the fact that terrorists are using the inn's loading dock as a staging point for an attack.

According to their report, which is being passed around for folks to read today, she saw an "evil Iraqi terrorist stealing bags of supplies from the loading dock at approx. 3:30 PM on Friday. The terrorist spoke to, but was not stopped by, several employees who obviously need to be better trained to protect our guests from evil Iraqi terrorist plots."

When asked how she knew it was a terrorist: "Because he was a dark skinned man wearing jeans and black t-shirt with a mystic Muslim sign on it in red."

Yeah, just let that sink in for a minute.

So, all that being said, security is sure that she's a crackpot. And we're hoping she's a guest of the facility in town that treats a number of mental illnesses on an outpatient basis.

That's the end of the security report.

But I actually have something to add to this. I can identify the man this guest saw, and I can assure you that he is evil incarnate.

I know this because I left early on Friday and I was at the loading dock when this took place.

Since I was leaving early, I kindly offered to take some blankets for repair, as the woman who repairs them lives only a mile from my house. I'm part Native American, so I'm a bit darker in color than the white folks. I changed into my street clothes (black t-shirt & jeans) before I left. And I did back my car up to the loading dock so I could throw the bags of blankets into my trunk. I even spoke to some of my co-workers who were a bit jealous of my early departure, though not the point of tackling me and calling Homeland security.

The best part, though, has to be the 'evil Muslim sign' on my shirt. I was wearing a black t-shirt with the Autobot insignia in red across the front. It turns out that all this time, my childhood hero Optimus Prime (and the rest of the Autobots ) were evil Iraqi terrorists...and now so am I!

Off topic but... I have a friend who is Samoan Indian. Boy is he sexy! I'm beginning to think all Samoan's are sexy beasts.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Yeah, because if you were a terrorist, you'd certainly dress in such a way as to be easily recognizable as such.

Like, you'd wear your Acme Terrorist T Shirt, f'r instance.

Comment

RK, you've given me an idea. (bad bad bad idea.... wanna take pictures?!)

I now want to go grocery shopping with an Acme Terrorist T-Shirt on!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

That's hilarious.
          You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem! --From Patch Adams

Comment

oh I've gotten that too, I'll have just finished a walk around on the hotel and the phone will be ringing with a guest wanting to report someone suspicious just walking around aimlessly around the hotel... um yeah, that would be me, kthanxbye *click*
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Oh for the love of ... Well not God... My Coffee cup maybe?

Seriously she has to be a mental patient! And if she isn't.. SHE SHOULD BE

Comment

Talk about a TRIP!
                Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I bet she's related to Heathrow security.

http://www.boingboing.net/2008/05/30...h-picture.html

Comment

I got that one night when I was working at Walmart. Well a co-worker and I decided to check out back to see how many carts would be back there. We closed for the night and we both opened the next day. Well when we got into work, we got pulled into the SM office. Turns out someone assumed that we were stealing something. He grilled us on what we were doing back there. Told him the truth. He didn't like me anyway. And I quit there about 2 weeks later.
                    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Years ago at the center we had a really cool older guy who did our maintanance. One day during the softball playoffs next door to us (we have a field) a woman came in and asked to speak to a manager, she looked really nervous. Turns out she reported possible snipers up on our roof. My manager was like WTF???? After she told me the story I started laughing, "that's Ken and Hung, Ken's granddaughter is in the playoffs and he wanted to watch her"
                      Losing faith in humanity, one customer at a time

Comment

I have to say, of all the terrorists I've seen on the news, not one of them was wearing a t-shirt with a mystic muslim symbol on it (whatever that means).
                        It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                        -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

Quoth mariamousie1 View Post
                          I have to say, of all the terrorists I've seen on the news, not one of them was wearing a t-shirt with a mystic muslim symbol on it (whatever that means).
                          That's because the news only shows the lower class of terrorists.

Comment

Man, they'd have you believe there's A Terrorist (TM) hiding in every corner and behind every bush.

I don't even worry about it. I just live my life. Besides, I live in a little two-horse town--and I'm glad I don't live in Detroit anymore!
                            Know why it's called the American "Dream"? 'Cause you have to be asleep to believe it! --George Carlin

Comment

Oh, I just recalled a story a friend told me about how he was arrested for being a potential terrorist once. Back when the Olympics were in Salt Lake he was out hiking in one of the mountains with some friends and they were playing around on top of a damn that was above one of the game sites and DHS agents showed up and thought they might be trying to sabotage the dam a group of about 6 kids is going to blow up a damn in these guys minds but people with known ties to terrorism learning to fly airplanes is completely normal... I feel so safe...
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X