This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dine 'n Dash SC

This took place at a restaurant in Florida. All I have to say is: Whyyyy?

*MOD EDIT - As per forum guidelines, please provide a bit of detail for material found in link to aid in a search and prevent duplicate threads.

Woman refuses to pay 7.45 Waffle House Bill
    Last edited by Ree; 10-21-2008, 11:03 AM. Reason: Adding more info to post
    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

If I didn't know any better, I would swear that lady was Mary Lou! (friend of the family)

But Mary Lou died so I know it's not.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Why? It's simple.

If she pays, she's out nearly 8 dollars, not counting tip. (which wouldn't happen anyway)

On the other hand, if she refuses and goes to jail, it's free food until she's released.
      I AM the evil bastard!
      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

That's what I was thinking. Sunday's meals, at least a breakfast on Monday, the meal she didn't pay for in in the waffle house, that's at least five free meals, and a place to stay over the weekend.

Comment

Now there was one incident where the police offered to take me to jail or call my parents and I asked to be taken to jail(they called my parents anyways damnit!), but go to jail as opposed to pay for your food?

Comment

Well, a lot of SCs say 'It's not the money, it's the principle!'. Looks like, for her, that's true.
            The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

well i was thinking.... if she can't afford food anyway, jail might help then?.... but that's a wacky way to do things.

And here I thought this post was going to be about the Miss Teen Louisiana who lost her crown over the same offense... dine-n-dash and then leaving her purse there ... O_o

Comment

Working...
              X