Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Michael Jackson make it #3 this week?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Michael Jackson make it #3 this week?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-hospital.html
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Michael Jackson passing away would be a total shock cause that's something you'd never expect.

Comment

And it looks like he did die.

I remember a joke from back when he was in his "Thriller" days, a comedian said that if the world came to an end, the headline would read "Michael Jackson and 6 billion others dead".
      Last edited by Ree; 06-26-2009, 05:18 AM. Reason: Removed tasteless an inappropriate joke
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

It has not yet been confirmed. Just TMZ reported.
        "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

It's been confirmed here. At age 50, MJ has passed away due to a heart attack.

Comment

confirmed here.

If you're on Twitter, best news source is www.twitter.com/Breakingnews They report very very quickly, but always confirm first.
            "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

It's on all the major news networks. He's gone.
              "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

CNN.com, MSNBC.com and FoxNews.com haven't updated yet.

Everyone else is quoting TMZ. And they are *not* the most reliable source.

Any other sources? Links, please.

Comment

I was just on CNN, and they're saying he's lapsed into a coma.

Comment

CNN just reported that he is in a coma, not dead. It was confirmed by multiple sources.
                    "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

Comment

Per LATimes, he's passed.

Everyone else is saying coma.

Comment

Ok. Now they admit he died.

Comment

WOW, I can't believe it at all!

Comment

Two cultural icons (maybe) dead in one day.

I know I used to joke about Jacko. Now I'm just sad. 62 and 50 are way too young to die.
                            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Yeah it feels surreal for me going into my mid-30's and seeing all these famous people that I grew up knowing very well moving on. Makes me wonder how much closer my end is coming.

Comment

Working...
                              X