Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Which I Call 911 For The Third Time In My Life. (extreme language!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Which I Call 911 For The Third Time In My Life. (extreme language!)

(Lots of language but not sure if I should put up the NSFW flag-mods, let me know please...)

To The Not So Dear Cunt Who Locked Her 4 Year Son In Her Hot Car On A Hot Day For 20 Minutes And Had The Balls To Screech At Us When We Call The Police:

FUCK. YOU. My Aid of Rite is located in a crappy area of the city. Had someone had a tire iron, your son would be gone. In 30 seconds. And we would not be able to do a thing. You are lucky that you showed up when you did and took your hot, sweaty and dehydrated son out of the car at that moment. Or else you would have had a not so comfy bed in jail.

To The Family Of The Not So Dear Cunt Who Threw An Entire Production Complete With Much Fucking, Cunting, Assholing, And Ass Kissing That Would Have Made Shakespeare Proud:

FUCK YOU TOO.. No, I do not accept your lousy excuse that "Grandpa" was "right there" in the "car next to him." There were no other cars there until just as I'm on the phone with our friendly dispatcher.

To The Women Who Noticed The Child In The First Place And Stuck By While I Sorted Out The Entire Mess:

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Good job! Good for you, calling the cops and not accepting the cop out excuses.

I hate people like this. Kids die every year from this kind of asshattery.

They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

What a miserable excuse for a parent.
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

I am sooooooooo glad those women saw this and said something. They, and you, probably saved that kid's life.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Hey Ralerin, there's a trucker outside who wants to know where to put this huge load of Kudos you just earned for that...

Agreed with the above, you most likely saved that kid's life!
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

and so does the person who noticed as well

I think I remember hearing that the temperature in a car on a hot day (which would be what you folks are pretty close to at the moment) can get up to 52C VERY fast.
            The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I hope the police chewed her out for what she did, kudos to you for calling and the person who spotted the poor kid!
              "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post

I think I remember hearing that the temperature in a car on a hot day (which would be what you folks are pretty close to at the moment) can get up to 52C VERY fast.
                You are correct, FH. Actually, it can get up to dangerously high (for children and amminuls) temps in a "sealed" vehicle quite quickly even in the shade or on a relatively cool day. Even if it's cold out, the air is gonna get harder to breathe after awhile...
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

And just think the hell she would have raised if someone decided to smash a window to get the kid out- twenty minutes?! That kid is lucky the lady noticed. Good job!

Comment

My mom is a special ed preschool teacher, One of her former students was a victim of exactly this sort of circumstance.

Her parents left her in the car where it got so hot the metal part of the strap gave her third degree burns and she ended up with brain damage losing all the development she'd made. She was a beautiful little thing and I still wish horrible things on her parents for what they did to her (I think it was her grandma who had custody of her)

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for calling this in and I hope that parent gets rung out for endangering her kid like that

Comment

Some people are just a waste of protoplasm, aren't they? *wanders away, muttering angrily*

Comment

Working...
                      X