• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new market for sweaters

Are your chickens cold? http://whatnot2crochet.com/wordpress/?p=2960
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Those aren't real chickens.

Comment

you know... after seeing the "Pinkie Pie in a chicken costume" comment at the "Crafter Complaints" thread... the first thing I thought of was...

How about a Chicken in a Pinkie Pie sweater?

Comment

Wonderful, and forwarded to my wife, FL. The boys really need little hats though. Their combs get terrible frostbite.

Comment

I have heard of people making chicken sweaters to help re-home battery chickens. Because they tend to moult due to the lack of sunlight, they are often cold and freezing. I'll have to find the story.
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I do figure they are useful, but in the context of that site, they are funny. The current entry has a guy sweater coat that reminds me of the episode of Becker when Margaret's hubs was out of work, and ordered a knitting machine called the "knitwit". "He was up alll night, drinkin' and knittin'." "He calls it a 'swest'."
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Cute! If my uncle didn't keep losing his chickens to the local wolves I'd show him these. My English teacher got a kick out of it though!
              Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Working...
              X