• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tales from the Lounge: "Abandoned" edition

Cast:

SW: Sucky Woman
    ME:

So I had a SW who had been drinking at the club. She claimed that her female friend drove off with some <race> guys, and had left her (SW) with <same race> guys. SW claimed that this friend did not have a driver's license, and that she had driven off with these guys who were plotting to kill this friend.

We allowed her as a courtesy to plug in her phone to attempt to find transportation (being that it was 2:30AM on a Sunday morning, the cab company was absolutely closed). She spent more than an hour hanging in the Lobby, and swearing up a storm (I let it go for a time, but I eventually tell her that this is a public Lobby and she would have to stop it).

At about the hour mark, she left the Lobby. figuring she was int he bathroom again, gave her 10 min, and then went to tell her it was time to either get a room, or leave the premises. When I discovered that she wasn't in the bathroom, I decided to check and see if she was hanging out in a stairwell/hallway (she wasn't).

About 5 minutes after I returned to the desk, she walked back in the Lobby, clearly intending to plug her phone back in.

ME: Ma'am, we have given you plenty of time to...
    SW: <general complaining about how she didn't have a ride, and was upset that the GM had asked her several times about it>
    ME: ...
    SW: and I called the cops to let them know about the drug dealing I saw in the club there. I saw some <race> guys doing stuff the shouldn't.
    ME: Did you let the manager know? Because we kick people right out for that sort of thing.
    SW: No, I didn't.
    ME: Well, be that as it may, that's beside the point, since the club has been closed for more than... almost 2 hours now. You have had plenty of time to find a ride, and the time has come for you to either get a room, or depart the premises.
    SW: No, I'll just go outside. F you!

Now she has me mad. So I decide that if she wants to be outside, she can be off the property, and I go to make sure of that, and I see her walking off the property.

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

So, these guys who drove off with her friend were, according to her, planning to kill her friend, and her main concern is.....getting a ride home.

Wow.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      So, these guys who drove off with her friend were, according to her, planning to kill her friend, and her main concern is.....getting a ride home.

Wow.
      Maybe she wants to kill him too...
      Just a thought...
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
      X