This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Teens Tried to Rob WHAT?

PepperElf inspired this thread with a story about a stupid robbery.

This story is about two teenagers who tried to rob the Port St. Lucie, FL, police station.

Where did all of these cops come from?
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

I hope these two fine specimens change their ways. They are clearly WAAAAYY too stupid to succeed at crime.

Comment

wow. that's a special breed of stupid right there.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
        I hope these two fine specimens change their ways. They are clearly WAAAAYY too stupid to succeed at crime.
        If they don't, then we're going to have some VERY entertaining news stories in the future from these two.

That aside, read this in the school office, all the receptionist I work with had to say was this, "What's that about can't fix stupid?"
        Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
          *dies laughing*

I'm expecting those two to be hired at the Litter Box as soon as they are old enough. They appear every bit as bright as some of the coworkers I've got now.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, at least the trip to the lockup was a short one.
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
            X