This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick reply not working?

Both on CS and Fratching, I usually do the quick reply thing. Recently when I hit submit post when doing that, I just get an hourglass and the post won't show up until I hit the "Go Advanced" button and post that way.

Is there something going on or have I finally hit the level of Jack Daniel's consumption where I can no longer post properly?
    "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

I get this veyr, very occasionally. It's hit FF and IE (6&7) users before, and we don't know what's causing it. Hasn't happened for a while to my knowledge, though. Let me know if it's very persistent?

How long has it been going on?

Rapscallion

Comment

I've only had it going on for a little bit, but I did just upgrade to the beta version of FireFox 3 which is probably the cause now that I think of it.
      "You know, there are times when it's a source of personal pride not to be human." - Hobbes

Comment

Quick question, did you do a copy and paste of your post to get it to work?

I have also noted that there have been a few times lately when the site has become non-responsive due to heavy traffic.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I get it when I'm using the computer with the Linux OS, but it could just be that I'm using Firefox 3.0b5 on it. (beta, I'm also beta testing Hardy Heron; Linux Ubunu version 8.0)
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Bumping this thread. I had quick reply back for a bit, but it's gone away. At the same time, I can't get any reaction when I click on the icons in the Advanced reply.

Oddly, it's also saying I posted this on 6-17-08.
            Last edited by Stormraven; 07-16-2008, 07:40 PM.
            The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Working...
            X