This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assistance please

Forgive my intrusion. I am usually content to mearly read, however, I have am having difficulty locating a story that had read previously.

It entailed a contractor(?) who was required to apply for a security pass(?), and ran afoul of a military Sergeant who confronted him.

I had thought it to be located in the "Sucky Customers" area, but after browsing every thread up to page eleven have yet to find it.

Is there anyone who recalls what the thread was titled or the author?

Try using the search option. In the Sucky Customers forum, there will be an option called "Search this forum" on the top right of the list of threads. Stick a few search terms in there (maybe "contractor", "Security", "military sargeant") and see what comes up.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I attempted to use the search feature, yet no matter what words or terms I searched for it failed to locate the thread that I am looking for.

Comment

I don't remember if newbies can use the search function (I vaguely remember not being able to).

But I do believe I found the topic in question. It's called "Don't piss off my co-worker,etc.(Warning: Long)" by AgentSkippy. I thuoght the story soudned familiar too and found it for ya.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          I don't remember if newbies can use the search function (I vaguely remember not being able to).

But I do believe I found the topic in question. It's called "Don't piss off my co-worker,etc.(Warning: Long)" by AgentSkippy. I thuoght the story soudned familiar too and found it for ya.
          That is the exact one that I was attempting to locate - thank you Evil Queen.

Comment

Working...
          X