This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• subforums

the subforum suggestion thread got me thinking about subforums, and I realized something. CS.com is the only forum I go to that doesn't list the subforums on the main page. I'm talking about something like this:
    Now I know that the forum I've sampled for an example is powered by PHPBB and CS is VBulletin, but I also know I tend to forget which subforum is where, and have to click through and check.. maybe it's just me being brain burpy.. >.>
    but that's my suggestion.
    "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

I'd have to check if that's an option in the software without a hack, but we don't have that many subforums. Bug me and I'll look into it.

Rapscallion

Comment

I won't die if I have to continue clicking through to see where stuff is, but it'd be nifty I'll bug you about it later.
      "If looks could really kill, my occupation would be staring" Brand New - I Will Play My Game Beneath The Spin Light

Comment

If you click on one of the section headings (ie "The Heart of the Site" or "Community") it will list all the forums and subforums in that section.
        "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
        X