X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real-life Rapunzel

This is really cute: http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com...-rapunzel.html
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

o wow. i figured that the stage-rapunzel had a wig on, but from the blog, it's clear that this woman really does have long hair that goes down to her knees.

kinda reminds me of crystal gayle - still has super-long hair even now, from what i can tell. (although the mass of tresses has also given her a lot of headaches & neck pain too)

Comment

I had a GF with hair down to her lower back.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

I grew mine out all the way down to my ass.
        ......../\
        ....../__\
        ..../\...../\
        ../__\../__\

Comment

Mine's not quite that long, but it's waist-length and I'd love to learn some new styles to put it in. I might try the coronet, but I'm not sure it'll wrap around my head like that.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            o wow. i figured that the stage-rapunzel had a wig on, but from the blog, it's clear that this woman really does have long hair that goes down to her knees.
            The blogger? It's ankle-length. http://691superlonghair.blogspot.com...hpictures.html

Mine's waist, and I can't do the coronet braid yet, unless I put in a paranda (yarn or fabric braided into it to lengthen the braid).
            Last edited by Food Lady; 05-03-2013, 06:12 AM.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Mine was down to my knees when I was 14. then I chopped it off when I was 15.

Currently it is somewhere between brastrap and belt - sort of hard to describe =)
              EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
              X