X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ecrater - anyone else use this?

www.ecrater.com

i'm checking this out for a possible online store of my own. anyone else here try this one out yet?

(my product is currently going to be knitted coffee sleeves, like the ones I mentioned on my jayne coffee sleeve thread, although none of them will be jayne patterns)

but more importantly than what i'm selling, just wondering what kind of response others have had with the site (if any).

I thought about another popular site for hand-made items, but balked at the listing price (I'm somewhat cheap right now)

I had a friend that used to have a store on that site. I used it to order from her and it worked great.

Other then that, haven't used it much. I would be interested in your experience. About to start a business with custom licence plate covers.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

thanks. i'm also going to use my experience and bring it up as a proposal to the roller derby team.

i know they're thinking of selling their merch online, but the problem is going to be follow-through. Plus, they tend to like having complete proposals ready etc.

they thought about using the built-in one from their website and (since i'm the web designer) kinda said "make it happen"... until I replied with the available options. I have access to the site, but not their paypal account, so they would have to make a "command decision" on it. which never happened.

but this may be easier for them too, if it's a free-to-list thing. just as long as they actually ship the merch etc. plus, they could do a setup where it's cheaper to buy at the games vs online. (to encourage people to go to bouts etc).

but for my own store the delay is going to be in getting my product ready. i've decided on a format of items, but still have to actually finish making at least some of them to have something in the store to sell.

Comment

Working...
      X