This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Go to this Restaurant in Scottsdale, AZ

$1,223 for a FREE STEAK SALAD? TK's Urban Tavern? You and Amy's Baking Company Bistro make me glad I don't live in Scottsdale, AZ.

Picture is from the Chive.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

I see the problem. They weren't offering a steak salad for free...They were offering a salad made from a cow that has been raised "free"/open range

...Right?
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

look below the total. It says:
      food: 6.95
      Liquor: 1249.60

It's a misprint, by the looks of things. I doubt you'd actually be charged that much.

Comment

Quoth sstabeler View Post
        look below the total. It says:
        food: 6.95
        Liquor: 1249.60

It's a misprint, by the looks of things. I doubt you'd actually be charged that much.
        Not a misprint, but a runover bug. It pops up every so often in devices. Usually it's behind the scenes or just some gibberish but rarely it will pop up in a place that it's not supposed to. No one really knows why or how it happens so it's really tough to pin down.

One of the more amusing ones was it happened to a guy's heating bill where the bill hit 6 digits.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
        X