This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to be a moron paying a parking fine

Check this video out of a guy who got a parking ticket for $60, then went to the bank, got $60 in 5 and 10 cent pieces, then attempted to pay for it, and became a total moron when the council refused to accept the payment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrw7i1SqJnM
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

*sigh* people should know better.

Quick note: In Aussieland, most places can refuse to accept no more than $5 in coins up to 50c (so once the jerk got past $5, they could've said no) and then no more than $10-$20 for $1 and $2 coins.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Turns out, they did say no and the fine still stands.

Linky

Unsurprisingly, social media is in favour of the guy....>.>
      Last edited by fireheart; 09-16-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

The guy is a moron.

I'd love to see someone try that with Argabarga.

Edit: I was hoping the guard would pull out a gun and just drop him for being an embarrassment to humanity.
        Last edited by Antares; 09-16-2013, 12:53 PM.
        I'd tell you where to go, but I work there and I don't want to see you everyday.

My photo blog.

Comment

Here's the kicker: the amount that he has to pay for a fine is CHEAP, at least in my state.

Had he parked his car in front of Parliament house or similar, the fine goes up to around $110 but on top of that, the cops handle that one.
          If he parked his car on a clearway, freeway or similar, the fine goes up to 4x what he had to pay from the council

Comment

of course here in the US, parking companies allow ya to use cash, and credit cards

Comment

Working...
            X