X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridezilla much???

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/rel...-1226724299323

So a bride has decided that she needs to send a list of demands to her bridesmaids ahead of the big day...some of those are absolutely ridiculous. Wtf???
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

...wow. I'm wondering if the bride's name was Katie by any chance (one of my ex-friends from college, this sounds like the type of crazy she would pull).
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

<reply all>

Kiss my ass, I will not be available to be a bridesmaid after all.
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

AD has it right. After watching an episode or two of Bridezillas I have to wonder if some of the bridesmaids go through this sort of nonsense, just to inflict payback on someone else.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
          AD has it right. After watching an episode or two of Bridezillas I have to wonder if some of the bridesmaids go through this sort of nonsense, just to inflict payback on someone else.
          Not sure but I have never been able to watch a complete episode without wanting to reach through the tv and choke some of these bridezillas . . . and knock their fiances' lights out.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Riiiight, monitoring their caloric intake. If I were one of her bridesmaids I'd tell her to stuff it. I know some selfish people but this chick beats them all.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Jeez, what a bitch. If I were any one of those maids I would have told her fuck you I'm dropping out of the wedding party, there's no way I'd deal with that shit.
              ......../\
              ....../__\
              ..../\...../\
              ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Sarah Valentine View Post
                Jeez, what a bitch. If I were any one of those maids I would have told her fuck you I'm dropping out of the wedding party, there's no way I'd deal with that shit.
                Same here. Personally, she's coming off WAY too much "trophy" wife to me (that is, only focusing on how good she looks on the day).

As far as my bridesmaids are concerned if and when I get married, as long as the dresses are roughly the same style and don't horribly clash, I don't care (I plan on saying to my future bridesmaids "as long as it's in blue but not powder blue, I don't care ). Hell, one of our happy couple friends spent most of their wedding morning setting up the reception room .

That said, I remember seeing an episode of project runway where they had some hideous bridesmaids dresses that the challengers had to makeover into nice not-so-shiny new ones. All of the dresses depicted were HIDEOUS. Although clearly one of them wasn't as hideous because the bridesmaid in question booked it early into the challenge, forcing them to find a replacement (the original dress was your bog-standard strapless number in this hideous blue, the replacement was even WORSE and it was this brown printed organza thing). From memory (and re-watching the episode), two simply flipped their gowns inside out, one flipped hers inside-out and then layered it, someone else dyed theirs and I can't remember hte rest.
                Last edited by fireheart; 09-24-2013, 04:11 PM.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I wonder if this bride was trying to emulate the Titanic wedding (or other bridezillias ) as posted over at Etiquette Hell
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Don't know if you folks got far enough into the rest of the emails, but in one Bridezilla says in passing "..our new wedding coordinator...."

Lemme tell ya folks. Coordinators have seen it all and have the patience of SIX saints. For one to either be fired or quit? REALLY tells you all you need to know about this woman.

Comment

I think this was suppose to be a joke. I seem to remember seeing something similar on snopes.com.

Comment

Trouble is, it's believable - having seen and heard how some brides behave during the run-up to the wedding... There was a wedding at the church in a neighbouring village a couple of years back, where the bride wanted any flowers that had been left on the graves in the churchyard to be removed before the ceremony, because the colours might not co-ordinate with her scheme and it would spoil the photographs.
                        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Is this the one you're thinking of, smfrazier?
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
                          X