This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Paul Walker.

The "Fast and Furious" star died today, in a car accident.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mackenziekru...n-car-accident

Never watched any of the F&F, but it's ironic that one of the stars would die in this manner.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

My BFF (who has a huge Paul Walker crush) was actually watching F&F when she heard the news. She called me completely upset. I don't think she's seen pics of the wreck yet. It was pretty horrific. He was only 40. That just sucks.
      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

I got a crush on him from Pleasantville.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Never watched any of the F&F, but it's ironic that one of the stars would die in this manner.
          Honestly I think Walker would have appreciated the irony. He died doing something he loved (news reports I've read are conflicted as to if he was the driver or passenger, but in any case he was in a car going to fast, which was something he enjoyed).

I will definitely miss those piercing blue eyes.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
            Honestly I think Walker would have appreciated the irony. He died doing something he loved
            Some reports say he was selling car rides for charity. He spent a lot of his free time working with the organization he founded. Would be nice if the naysayers (elsewhere) on the Internet remembered that.

http://www.roww.org

Comment

It's going to be a sad and lonely Christmas for his daughter.

Comment

RIP Rodger Rodas

Comment

Ian Shaw has begun his revenge. #Fast&Furious6Reference
                  PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Double irony, a few days before he died, there was a hoax pic put up that said he had died...when he was still alive. Naturally, some people are still arguing that it's still a hoax.

Which just goes to show that starting up death hoaxes remains a dick move...
                    "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
                    "What IS fun to fight through?"
                    "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

Sad news there . . . I enjoy the F&F films.

The article I read online stated that Walker was a passenger in the vehicle and that speed was definitely a factor in the accident.

As far as video or photos of the scene, I googled and found this link (NSFW):

http://perezhilton.com/2013-11-30-pa....g1DCGuwo.dpbs

Don't be surprised if these pics show up soon on FindADeath.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Someone I know on Facebook posted a truly gruesome photo of him (post-accident, of course). I'd like to know why this is deemed acceptable behavior. I have removed this person from my news feed; I don't want to see things like that.

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                          Double irony, a few days before he died, there was a hoax pic put up that said he had died...when he was still alive. Naturally, some people are still arguing that it's still a hoax.

Which just goes to show that starting up death hoaxes remains a dick move...
                          There was someone down here in Aussieland that believed that! (normally the death hoaxes tend to miss us)

Quoth Eireann View Post
                          Someone I know on Facebook posted a truly gruesome photo of him (post-accident, of course). I'd like to know why this is deemed acceptable behavior. I have removed this person from my news feed; I don't want to see things like that.
                          I would've reported it to Facebook.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Eireann View Post
                            A lot of people don't care for that level of graphic. One of my cousins posted a link from someone else that had to do with post-mortem pics.

Needless to say, I didn't click on the link - I see enough watching Ducky on NCIS. Besides, FB isn't the place for those kinds of links.

Find A Death, sure. You'll see that and much more gory stuff there - the site is notorious for it. Not Facebook.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                            X