X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing negatives bought at auction

http://www.webburgr.com/vivian_maier/

Man buys a trunk full of unexposed* ETA undeveloped negatives and finds an amazing collection of photos from the 50's and 60's.
    Last edited by auntiem; 12-02-2013, 12:39 AM. Reason: *3 yr old in my house for the past week has impaired my ability to function

Quoth auntiem View Post
    ... trunk full of unexposed negatives...
    Unexposed negatives would only have ghost pictures.

Undeveloped, OK... (4 buddies with darkrooms in the 60s, plus my dad)
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

wow! that is awesome. We actually have a close to a 1000 negatives from the 1910s to the 1950s (we think) from my Mom's side of the family. I am getting a new scanner after christmas to start scanning them. I can't wait too start
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Glad the undeveloped film in the trunk didn't turn out to be Kodachrome.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

They're lovely pictures. I remember seeing them when the story first exploded.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Glad the undeveloped film in the trunk didn't turn out to be Kodachrome.
            There are ways to develop old Kodachrome film as black & white. Mostly done in emergency situations, as mentioned here, and not too cheap or simple. A damn shame that Kodak stopped making that film, and that no one develops it in color anymore.
            Goofy music!
            Old tech junk!

Comment

Working...
            X