X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mathnerd...

Found a shirt you might like...

http://store.xkcd.com/products/useless
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Love it!

And here I thought I'd seen just about every math related t-shirt out there.
    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I want one!! I just can't afford one.

I also want the one that says, "Don't drink and derive."
      Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

How about "Where's the designated driver? I'm 2PIied"?

My guidebook said alt-227 was supposed to give PI, but it gave the paragraph symbol (ΒΆ) instead.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

"I'm 2∏ied." On a Mac, it's Option-Shift-P for an upper-case one.

Comment

Using a Windows PC. Guidebook was actually the extended ASCII character list from a DOS manual.

Comment

Ah. Probably your codepage in Windows is different from what the DOS manual assumes. You'll need to get a more modern reference.

Comment

Quoth Chromatix View Post
                Ah. Probably your codepage in Windows is different from what the DOS manual assumes. You'll need to get a more modern reference.
                Was readily at hand. When PI didn't come out properly, I tried half a dozen other characters close to it in ASCII value, and they came out as documented.

Comment

Working...
                X