Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change from guy to girlie convincingly...(maybe NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to change from guy to girlie convincingly...(maybe NSFW)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74V4lmbSVaA

This is probably the most amazing one I've seen-she looks absolutely 100% natural-even got the movements and the facial expressions.From about 8:30-9:30 if you had not seen the rest of the video,you would be totally convinced....
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Weeelll, I dunno. He does a great job with the makeup, I wasn't that accomplished at eye makeup at that age

Still not buying the movements, though. The hips are "teen boy" all the way. He's a little bow-legged, or else he just doesn't hold his legs the way a girl would. And his jawline still says "boy."

"A" for effort, though! If he can walk in heels, he'd probably convince me.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

True with the movement...but if you saw her standing at a bus stop or just walked past in the road,you would never think 'guy in girlie clothing'.
      If you had the time and opportunity to get a good look at the face,then you'd probably be able to tell.Have to look hard for the differences-certainly a much more impressive effort than some that immediately scream 'guy in drag-OBVIOUS guy in drag'
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

True. Like I said, the makeup is great. I hate to think what I looked like at that age in eye makeup!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X