This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate SC

This guy shot & killed a cable installer, because the installer told him that his TV is not cable ready & would need equipment for it to work.

http://nwitimes.com/articles/2007/05...de00809d87.txt
    "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"
    ~Curly from the 3 Stooges

Well, I can't believe they only gave this person 20 years for killing a person over something so stupid.
    Yours truly, Robyn unless your an SC
    My space
    Facebook

Comment

20 years? That's all?
      How exactly does [murdering someone because you are "angry" that your TV won't handle your new cable without additional equipment (e.g. cable box)] equal [voluntary manslaughter] and why isn't there a contingency to eliminate the possibility of parole? He deserves every bit of his 20 years and more, the stupid bastard.
      After the first shot and the guy started running, it's plain and simple murder. Plenty of time to come to your senses, the guy isn't fighting back, it's the equivalent of swerving your SUV to hit someone in a wheelchair who is frantically trying to get away, just because your cell battery died.
      "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

Simple solution. An eye for an eye. You cause the death of someone, you die. Simple concept. Works pretty good too. No one that has ever been executed for killing someone has ever killed again.
        This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.

Comment

Working...
        X