X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punching panties?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/13331924/detail.html

There is no emoticon to properly express my feelings here. Such a fascinating combination of confusion, amusement, and disbelief. Basically one big case of "Huh?"
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Depending on if there are any good brands in there, you can always wash em, and sell em on Ebay!!
    The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Heckel said Thursday that the representative told him that the underwear in the bag was a "quality problem" that they were dealing with, and that the people who had made the decision to put underwear in the bags had been fired.
      That is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read.
      "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post
        That is, quite possibly, the funniest thing I've ever read.
        I mostly wonder what the heck was going on at the punching bag factory that involved

A) A very massive surplus of underwear (mostly this one)
        B) Someone to look around and say "We need to do something with all this underwear"

and

C) Someone to actually stuff the excess underwear into a bag, tag it and sell it.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
        X