Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I made one of my SIMS people die once, and felt horribly guilty afterward so I've never done it again. I hate it when my pets die too. Too sad.

I did have one terribly ugly child one time. I had my SIM adopt and the little girl was just so, so ugly that I let her grades in school get so bad that she went off to military school.

Comment

This entire thread is really funny, I love how many people on here torture their sims for entertainment.

And yes, I am guilty.

I deleted all the stock characters from Veronaville, and made several large groups of roommates, with the pointy ears, all looking like elves. They all have romance aspirations and and constantly seduce each other so whenever someone has a woohoo moment, both parties get slapped around by others.

I've completely populated Veronaville that way. Unfortunately the program won't let relatives have kids together or the whole lot of them would be hilariously interbred.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
        Unfortunately the program won't let relatives have kids together or the whole lot of them would be hilariously interbred.
        The SIMple (heehee) solution is to use SimPE to extract a clone of one of the sims. Drop the clone into the game and have them marry into their own genetic family.
        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
        HellGate: London

Comment

Quoth Kara_CS View Post

Frustratingly enough, you can't kill NPC's. .

When I didn't want an NPC to die they dropped like flies. I had a gardener get trapped somehow in the Goth cemetery where he starved to death. I had not one but two nannies die in house fires at the Caliente house without even trying. The one time I wanted to kill off one on purpose the friggin' pizza man simply refused to die.
          My Horror Blog

Cinemania

Comment

Working...
          X