This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh...so it's true...

People really WILL find ANYTHING to complain about!

Check out the second letter here...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/dear_margo/2...howard20070601

Not that I'm being down on OCD or anxiety disorders, but if this lady is REALLY this disturbed about her husband's cleaning (and not any other styles of OCD like constant hand-washing, compulsive shopping, patracking, pulling out his hair, whatever), then damn, divorce him, go get yourself some therapy at the local hog pen, and let someone else have him!

All I can figure is that this lady must have some realllllllly deep-rooted issues that she needs to come to grips with.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Yeah, there is obviously something else going on here. Sounds like she is looking for something to complain about.

Or maybe she's being driven crazy by his predictability?
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

He might be the type to flip his wig if things aren't exactly perfect.

Comment

Quoth kerrisan View Post
        Yeah, there is obviously something else going on here. Sounds like she is looking for something to complain about.
        That's my thinking. The marriage is probably not going well in general. Things that were fine ten years ago are now starting to grate on her nerves.

I also question her diagnosis of OCD. He just sounds like a neat freak to me. I'm the exact same way...I like to have the place clean, organized, and inviting when my husband comes home from work. I can't believe someone would complain about that.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

WAIT, can my fiance hang out with him for a couple days. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to come home to dimmed lights and lightly scented candles instead of History Channel on the TV and the SO playing Magic on the puter.
          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth kerrisan View Post
            Sounds like she is looking for something to complain about.
            Sounds like it. She also sounds like the type of person that would bitch in an instant if things quit being like that.
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

She wouldn't last 5 minutes with my hubby. He is so bad that he can be a true blue asshole through and through.
              Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Working...
              X