X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10000th shoplifter gets warm welcome.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...m_Welcome.html

Dutch store catches their 10000th shoplifter and royally embarrasses her on camera.

Anybody here speak Dutch and can translate some of what was going on? Or at least what the signs said?

Loved it, can you imagine the lawsuit that would happen if an American company did that.
    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

I'd give 20 American dollars to see the look on that dumb cow's face.

Comment

I don't speak Dutch, but it's rather similar to Afrikaans. The basic gist is "congratulations, you're our 10 000th shop lifter! here, have some champagne!" etc etc
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That Afrikaaner accent is sounds like its own English dialect in and of itself. I literally cannot understand a good deal of it.

Comment

I'd give $20.00 just to be there if this would have happened in America. God, I would love to be a judge, I would not be popular.
            Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Thanks Iradney.

The shoplifter didn't seem to appreciate the flowers, the party hat or the offer of free booze.
              Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

LOL
                one day I must upload a clip for ya'll of me speaking Afrikaans, then the same phrase in Afrikaans - accented English, and then my normal accent...heheheh
                The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

www.worldlingo.com

it has a website translator, click on the free one, it only translates the first 500 words but that should be enough

nevermind I didnt realise it was a video.....im an idiot sometimes.
                  Last edited by Kiwi; 06-08-2007, 06:21 PM.
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                  X