This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gee, what a surprise. NOT!

Paris Hilton out of jail early--after serving only three days, due to a "medical condition."

Yeah, okay, whatever. I believe them.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/...v/paris_hilton

Yet another reason for me to hate her, as if I needed one. If I were in the same situation I'd have zero chance of such an early release.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=264705

Sent home really early because of a "medical condition". Yeah, she got sick of jail. Poor little rich bitch.

I like the commentary: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19095683/from/ET/
    ...what about any celebrity now who gets pulled over for anything? Jail isn’t really a serious deterrent anymore, because if a celebrity is arrested, he or she will simply ask for “that Paris deal,” and he or she will probably get it, because a precedent has been set.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

All the justice you can buy...

Rapscallion

Comment

Hey kids! Become rich and famous, that way the rules won't apply to you.

She's on house arrest. Oh, poor little Paris. All cooped up in her multi-million dollar mansion for 40 days? Someone hit her with a bus already.

I'm not the least bit surprised. In fact, the only shocker here is that she was in jail for more than 5 minutes, let alone 3 days.
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Im so over it, she just not "hot"

I wish she would just fade away
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I heard it was a rash.

I got a rash when I was in jail from the wool blanket and they didn't let me go, no fair. I'm sensitive to wool.

I would love to serve a jail sentence in her house.
            Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

I keep hoping she's fad and will fade away.

What has to happen before people tire of her and she loses her celebrity status? I thought media saturation would do it, but the public seem more enamoured of her than ever.

Could that many people really be that vapid and hollow that every time she takes a fart it's news?

I weep for the future.
              Total surrender
              Your touch is so tender
              Your skin is like water on a burning beach
              And it brings me relief
              "Nails in My Feet" - Crowded House

Comment

Ugh, she is such a waste of space. She had a "Rash", yeah right. If she hadn't left her Valtrex at home, she'd still be in jail.

Comment

Ah, but perhaps the tide's a-turnin':

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/0....ap/index.html
                  I was neat, clean, shaved and sober, and I didn't care who knew it. -- Raymond Chandler

Comment

She apparently was in a "fragile mental state". She has a mental state? Wouldn't that imply that someone has a brain? I'm really hoping she gets sent back. DUI is not a petty offense. It can potentially cause deaths!
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Yeah, I heard she had been despondent and crying and refusing to eat.

She has a mental state? Wouldn't that imply that someone has a brain?
                      You'd think so, wouldn't you...
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Rapscallion's right. There's bribery at work here, and I hope heads will roll as a result of a spoiled, vapid richbitch being released early. Beat up a black man, get taped, go free. Send an heiress to jail, she's out in a few days. There's no justice.

Comment

And she is they type of person who deserves the stiffest possible penalties for DUI. If I can take an extra $20.00 with me when I go out drinking and call a cab, little miss multi-billionaire princess can too! She has NO excuses. It seems like the only time she drives herself is when she is out drinking WTF!

It will all be okay someday. I think that Daddy Hilton may be growing weary of all her BS, and when the time comes he's going to give everything to the smart one, Nikki, and poor little Paris will be left with NOTHING!!! MUHAHAHAHAH!!!
                          The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

i think the real reason she was let out was because this was considered cruel punishment. It would be cruel for any person to be stuck in prison with her.

Comment

Can help but wonder if these celebrities are so fragile that they will literally blow apart like dried leaves then why are they living in an area that is prone to catastrophic earthquakes???

Comment

Working...
                              X