Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We had a few different pranks go on at our school. I remember my class (99) prank was a bunch of us (yes, I was involved) taking the yellow "crime scene do not cross" tape (you can buy this stuff by the roll at a surplus store a few miles away-i still have some of it left) and roped off practically the whole school, including the inside (this was just before Columbine happened) and around the main entrance. And our school wasn't/isn't small-it housed over 3200 students at the time I graduated. It created quite a controversy because teachers, staff, and students were afraid (of course) to cross the tape to go in and check it out. I think it was almost 9:30 before the police cleared the building of any potential crime.
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth ThePhoneGoddess View Post
      There were no senior pranks at my high school. At St John's College, however, we were very naughty...and not just at senior prank time. We were all hyper active and too smart for our own good, and we did all sorts of crazy things.
      Furniture on the ceiling=genius. I likely would have been right at home there...

My Intro to Religion prof once confessed that back in the day the college did have Greek organizations, and he was the faculty advisor for what he affectionately called the "Theta Thugs". Oh, the tales he used to tell...he says they were probably the reason the school banned fraternities
      Last edited by Dreamstalker; 06-12-2007, 08:38 PM.
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Our seniors took all the chairs and desks from the classrooms and put them on the tennis courts, then wrote: "Stand Up For The Class of 2007" on a banner.

My friend says he wants to hang bras everywhere and write on a banner: "The Class of 2010 is Busting Out Of Here"
        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
        X