This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for my fellow goth CSers!!!

one of my fellow call center workers-who is by all means not a "goth" gave me a card for this website-and I thought I'd share...pricing is a little higher than HT but the clothes look about 100x better-I may need a second job to purchase a new club wardrobe!!!!!

BlaqueKatt-who can finally stop ordering clothes from Tokyo
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Is it really considered tacky to have a 37 year old, mother of 5 woman dressing like this? I love the clothes but my husband tells me that I am not a young woman anymore.
    Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Is that what goth looks like these days? Like you're from a FF video game?
      Bah.
      Give me the old time real goth... Morticia Adams!
      Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

well I'm 31 and I dress how I want-and I don't care what anyone says-there are over 6 billion people on the planet-one person's opinionon how I dress makes no difference to me-and considering I've been dressing like this since(1986) before they made the style of clothes I like(I modified most of my wardrobe with mom's help)-I'm glad we don't have to be little cookie cutters of each other or what some people think we should be.
        Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 06-10-2007, 07:49 PM.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

"Is that what goth looks like these days? Like you're from a FF video game?
          Bah.
          Give me the old time real goth... Morticia Adams!"

There's really no one Goth look anymore. I personally like to dress like a sinister retro pinup girl these days.

But, not to worry, there are still a lot of old school and romantigoths about.
          Mike: I'm gonna tell my boss I'm Puma Man, maybe he'll let me off early.

- "Puma Man", MST3K.

Comment

I used to go to Hot Topic when I was in high school because they were the only place that had really good novelty/character T-Shirts. My SO complains that one of these days I need to start dressing like an adult, but I told her I'll probably be buried in a T-Shirt and jeans.

So she swore to outlive me just to make sure that doesn't happen
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Cyberdog - http://www.cyberdog.net/tradingstation/index.html - is a similar vein I think.
              ludo ergo sum

Comment

@ Cyroflesh

I have to say I like the new-Goth a lot better then the old black, pasty and eyeshadow look.

@ Cyberdog: That place is AWESOME!
                Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

Working...
                X