X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parents of the year right here...

http://www.ajc.com/hp/content/shared...ed_in_Car.html

Great, and here I actually have a trip to Tennessee planned this weekend. Guess I need to find my favorite shovel and get some work done...
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

If I weren't going to Florida, I'd be right with you Mysty. That makes my blood boil!

Comment

As a current resedent of Tennessee, i must point out that the story happened in GA. and starred a GA couple.

Now where is my lye?
      I for one salute this parkade ninja of yours. ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Forget your shovel Mysty, I have an array of shotguns and rifles we can bring.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Hey, now! There was a handgun in the car. He at least had something to play with!

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Got a new ride for those parents right here:

My son is close to that age. I can see taking him out to the car and sitting with him for a few minutes if he has a meltdown, but tying and leaving him in a sweltering hot car for half an hour?! I hope that kid gets the help he needs.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Parents of the year runner-up....

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=6669447

----Place so filthy even an officer threw up upon entering! But's it the 14 year old daughter's fault.

Comment

Classy.

And this dear friends, is why I want to develop a Depo Blow Dart.

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                  ----Place so filthy even an officer threw up upon entering! But's it the 14 year old daughter's fault.
                  Oh, right, she alone made the entire mess. I sure hope those kids are placed in better homes. People like that should never have children.
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                  X