X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Heather Are You?

I've been nuts for that film recently.

You're Heather Duke!Never to be seen without your Moby Dick book, you stayed quietly in the background and followed Heather Chandler's orders, waiting for the moment when you could take her place. You wear green, which reflects your envy for your friend. You also prayed for Heather Chandler's death many times; even when it made you feel bad, you kept on doing it. When she did die, you stepped into her shoes and became a mega bitch.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Ok, I admit it. I picked the answers that would give me this result. But seriously, If you're gonna be some preppy princess rich bitch, why not rule the roost?

You're Heather Chandler!Heather Chandler is the leader of the Heathers clique. Everybody wants you as a friend or a f***, you're worshipped at Westerburg, and you're only a junior! You love to wear red, which reflects your fiery passion and hot temper. You love to party, especially with college boys, tho you don't like the things they make you do. Sadly, you also end up drinking a cup of Drano so as not to be thought chicken, and you die crashing thru a coffee table.

Take this quiz!

Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

Hahahahaa!!!! I am so freakin' awesome! I'm not even a Heather! Woohoo! I love the movie "Heathers" and I loved Veronica Sawyer. She got to date Christian Slater. *le sigh*

Which Heather Are You?

You're Veronica Sawyer!You're not a Heather... you're a Veronica. You ditched your old friends in order to be part of the exclusive Heather clique, but sometimes you feel you sold your soul to be part of a group of Swatch dogs and Diet Coke heads. You secretly hate your friends and want them dead, so when the dark horse JD comes into your life, you end up killing Heather Chandler with a cup of liquid drainer. But it doesn't stop there... are you going to prom or to hell?
      Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

Comment

Plus Veronica got to do all the murder. XD All Heather Duke got to do was, uh, be a bitch.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Yeah, I know ... XD ... And soetimes...when I'm stressed, and all of humanity seems like they're getting in my way, I want to give everyone drano.

Comment

Like all the sucky customers?
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
              I loved Veronica Sawyer. She got to date Christian Slater. *le sigh*
              But he got to date Veronica, lucky sod.

Of course that was back when Winona Ryder was cool.

Me, I'm Heather Duke.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

I love this movie... it is on DVD... just haven't bothered to pick it up.
                I'm Heather McNamara... she's not even all that good looking!

You're Heather McNamara!You're the cheerleader. You're definitely a leader rather than a follower, and you never stand up to your friends, even when you don't agree with what they do. The yellow you wear reflects how cowardly you can be. You always follow the crowd and you never think for yourself. In fact, you're a bit boring.

Take this quiz!

Last edited by FuzzyKitten99; 06-23-2007, 08:50 PM.
                "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Working...
                X