-----------------------------

"Why do you use Horse meat in your burgers?"

"Are your milkshakes made with dog lips?"

"Are your fries made from beef?"

"Milkshakes contain Pork?"

"Is the fillet-o-FISH OK for a vegitarian diet?"
    "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

I have to like
    why did you stop using regular onions in the quarter pounders? The fresh onions taste terrible.
    and
    I have checked the section of your website listing the ingredients for your products and was shocked to discover that the so-called "Hamburger" actually contains no ham. Surely there could be liability for McDonalds under product description legislation.
    Last edited by jb17kx; 06-24-2007, 07:54 AM.
    I think, therefore I am. But I am micromanaged, therefore I am not.

Comment

I like:

"Is it true that you use duck in the chicken McNuggets? If you do then that's really LOW and completely inhumane. It is also a COMPLETE lie calling them chicken when they are in fact half-chicken and half-duck. "

Why is it inhumane to use duck instead of chicken?

"What part of a chicken are its McNuggets? "

"where do the cow udders go to? " An important question, where do they go? Do they escape?
      "
      "why do you have to put them mingin gerkins or whatever there called in the burgers? "

I've heard that you only put the gherkins in your burgers so there is more mass then weight of fat and then the burgers cannot be classed as cakes. Is this true? "
      Yes, a burger without a gerkin is actually a cake. A delightful meat cake. Eat it with clotted cream and jam.

Oh boy, I could look at that all day and find stupid questions.
      "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=10056 been around a while.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
        X