This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Businessman tantrum

I loved this. I feel really sorry for his personal assistant/secretary.

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=b4...=null&fg=email

I can see why this guy couldn't be found, he was scared shitless of this man.

Did the guy get tackled by someone at the end or did someone throw a suitcase at him?
    Last edited by Crazyredhead; 06-25-2007, 10:00 PM.
    Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

OMG!!! Was that real?

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Yep, it was a security camera in the lobby of a hotel. His assistant was holding it together better than I would have been. I would have probably walked out on him, and been looking for a job the next day. There is no way that I would be able to put up wiht that man. He had better treated her to dinner, flowers, candy an a promotional raise for that treatment.....somehow I doubt it.
      Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

I think he needs to switch to decaf.
        I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Actually, it's fake. Since when do security cameras get that kind of quality audio, and ONLY pick it up on two people out of everyone in the lobby? I imagine the man and his assistant were pulling a stunt, but the reactions of the hotel staff were legit. Sort of a candid camera situation.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. It was also edited perfectly. I'm calling shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
            X