This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC gets fined $250

just saw this news story http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...59-421,00.html

Guy hit a McDonalds worker and got fined $250. Got off lightly in my opinion. Though i did like this quote:
    "Magistrate Jim Gordon, who threatened to upsize the punishment to jail the next time Rudd was before the courts, questioned the defendant's manhood.

"One can well imagine how (the attendant) was terrified by your sudden and unprovoked attack on her," Mr Gordon said.

"How gallant of you, a man, to react in this way. "
    Be Nicer To Retail Workers 2K18, also known as: stop being an incredibly shitty human to people just doing their job.

If you ask me i think he got off bloody lightly, there should be more of a fine or even a bit of jail time what a jackarse.

It's close to home too, i only live about 45mins from Brisbane.

Comment

Good for that Judge, for sending a VERY clear message to that SC!

But the guy definitely got off light! He deserved to have that young woman jump over the counter, and kick him right in the "happy sack"!

But, of course, we all know what would've happened then... McD's would hold it against her, and fire her, and she'd end up getting victimized twice! Stupid corporate BS policies...

Anyway... what I can't believe is that the idiot left for awhile, went clothes shopping elsewhere in the mall, then came back "in disguise", as if they wouldn't recognize him after that incident! He DESERVED to get caught if he's THAT stupid!
      "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
      --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth Jack T. Chance View Post
        But the guy definitely got off light! He deserved to have that young woman jump over the counter, and kick him right in the "happy sack"!
        He's lucky someone didn't jump over the counter and *remove* his "happy sack."
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I love how the judge ripped him to shreds, and how it's done in public too. Nothing like a little bit of public humiliation! Still, he got off too lightly. They should make him parade outside MacD's in a thong and a sign saying "I'm a coward who hits women".
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

i think he would have gotten fined alot worse if the hit had actually connected, but since it was only an attempt, the court could probably only do so much.
            besides, parting an sc with their money is about the orst thing you could do to them :P
            Siead

Hobby Twitter.

Comment

Quoth protege View Post
              He's lucky someone didn't jump over the counter and *remove* his "happy sack."
              That's easy, I'll tell you how! You grab a man's sack underhanded, get a good hold. Now, twist them over 180 degrees. Pull. Congrats, you have removed a man's testicles.
              Check out my cosplay social group!
              http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Quoth Gabrielle Proctor View Post
                That's easy, I'll tell you how! You grab a man's sack underhanded, get a good hold. Now, twist them over 180 degrees. Pull. Congrats, you have removed a man's testicles.
                Yeah, that way is good, but I prefer the from-behind method. You see...

Wait, there are guys who read this. Never mind. I'll tell you later.
                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

"Monkey Steals a Peach" it's called in some martial arts

Maybe they should make the guy work off the $250 dollar fine as a cashier at McDonalds? Sweeeeeet vengeance...

Comment

I and the rest of the male population (I'm sure)have one thing to say to that.

Ow.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                      I love how the judge ripped him to shreds, and how it's done in public too. Nothing like a little bit of public humiliation! Still, he got off too lightly. They should make him parade outside MacD's in a thong and a sign saying "I'm a coward who hits women".
                      Preferably on the coldest day of the year.

Real men don't hit (or argue with) a woman. Cowards do.
                      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
                        And the fine was paid TO THE VICTIM.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                          Preferably on the coldest day of the year.

Real men don't hit (or argue with) a woman. Cowards do.
                          Depends on the situation. You technically should not hit anybody unless it is a last resort, but if violence happens and a woman starts it, nothing wrong with doing what you need to to finish it.

If you can finish it with just restraining them, do it, same for if you are attacked by a man. However, if they are a serious danger to your health, regardless of your gender, and I know quite a few females who could be a danger (carry weapons, borderline psychotic, buff), take them down.

Man or woman, do what you have to. But really, people should be disgusted by the fact he tried to hit someone so unprovoked, not mostly because it was a woman.

Maybe its just me and my weird ideals.
                          "It's times like these that make me wanna go straight."
                          James from Pokémon.

Comment

Quoth UncleImpy View Post

Ow.
                            And on that note, I think it's time the male population started investing in cast iron cups!

Although, I might spend a little extra and get one made out of titanium, instead!
                            "Eventually one outgrows the fairy tales of childhood, belief in Santa and the Easter Bunny, and believing that SCs are even capable of imagining themselves in our position."
                            --StanFlouride

Comment

Quoth UncleImpy View Post

Ow.
                              and for some of us females i would like o say this-

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                              X