Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I know a few women who would have probably drug this guy over the counter and dunked his head in a fryer.
    The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

He is lucky, that I was not there to see that. I would have been all over him.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
        Real men don't hit (or argue with) a woman. Cowards do.
        Quoth Velfarre2001 View Post
        Man or woman, do what you have to. But really, people should be disgusted by the fact he tried to hit someone so unprovoked, not mostly because it was a woman.
        Gender shouldn't enter into it at all.

Only cowards attack people smaller, weaker, or in a subservient position. It doesn't matter who the attacker and victim are. Anyone who, unprovoked, takes a swing at anyone else has some notable shortcomings.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I agree with Andara on that one.

I think it's cool that the woman got the $250! I don't think I've ever heard of that, before. Good for that judge giving that guy the smack-down.
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I think he should've gone to jail for a bit and met Bubba who would've made him his bitch. It is never okay to hit someone (or scare them)! What is wrong with people!? A fine!? That's insane. He should've gotten something way worse. I don't care how bad the judge talked to him, he deserved far worse. People disgust me.

Comment

If I had $250 for every time someone attempted to assault me....
              *sigh*

I'm glad she took him to court. I'm very glad that she won and he was reamed out by the judge.
              If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

Anyone have any theories as to why the guy returned to the store after his attempt at assault?

Comment

Theories as to why how an coward is an idiot as well? No clue, I need those last few brain cells.
                  I've lost my mind ages ago. If you find it, please hide it.

Comment

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                    Preferably on the coldest day of the year.

Real men don't hit (or argue with) a woman. Cowards do.
                    IDK It depends on the situation and the woman.

If for some reason I'd ever get in an argument with Mysty and she was going to break me I'd try to hit her as hard as I can and pray it stuns her enough for me to run away
                    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth aurelemsrealm View Post
                      I think I know a few women who would have probably drug this guy over the counter and dunked his head in a fryer.
                      Balls too.
                      Proud to be a Walmart virgin.

Comment

Quoth LostMyMind View Post
                        Theories as to why how an coward is an idiot as well? No clue, I need those last few brain cells.
                        People often return to the scene. Usually, they like to see what kind of ruckus they've started. Sometimes, they want to check to see if anyone's done something. And sometimes, they're just too stupid for words.

^-.-^
                        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
                          Balls too.
                          Rocky Mountain Oysters anyone?

Comment

Quoth Mark Healey View Post
                            Balls too.
                            I'm not completely sure he has any.
                            Unseen but seeing
                            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                            3rd shift needs love, too
                            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                              IDK It depends on the situation and the woman.

If for some reason I'd ever get in an argument with Mysty and she was going to break me I'd try to hit her as hard as I can and pray it stuns her enough for me to run away
                              Go for the left knee, it's been screwed up for years. I would advise being out my line of sight before I was back on my feet, though.

Seriously, I've been punched in the face by guys several times, and I can honestly say I deserved it every time. It would be very different if some guy just blasted me for no reason (and his agony would come much swifter), but in each of the cases I'm thinking of, I started it and there was no question. The bad thing was that the guys would STILL get in trouble for hitting me even when it was very clear I started the fight and had every intention of ending it brutally. I always thought that was stupid.
                              "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

While I agree that if a man is being assaulted by a woman, he gets a free pass to end the assault any way he can. He shouldn't carry on longer than is needed to end the assault, but I don't think less of a man who has to defend himself physically.

I don't understand why it would be cowardly to argue with a woman. The idea that a man shouldn't hit a woman is based on the fact that most men are bigger and stronger than most women. They would be attacking someone who is defensless against them. That is a cowardly act.

But to suggest that it's also a cowardly act for a man to argue with a woman suggest that the woman is somehow intellectually inferior and therefore unable to defend herself verbally. That's insulting.

You shouldn't argue with mentally handicapped people or mentally ill people, because yeah, that can veer into the the "attacking the defenseless" area. But the idea that you shouldn't argue with someone because she is a woman is one I don't understand.

Comment

Working...
                                X