Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even if I hadn't read the title to the thread, I could smell trouble the minute the bitch was putting on her crown. There's just something about this whole "I'm a princess" thing that hurts my brain.

I told my mother about this story and she said that they should have taken the little brat to McDonald's for her party and have her sit on Ronald's lap while they presented her with her new vehicle, a shiny moped.

Comment

ugh i have watched tha show once befor. Ihave never watched a show where people have infuriated me more. there is a point o 'spoiled' that I just cant tolerate and I just have to walk away......ugh
      Fan? This is shit. Shit? Meet fan.

Comment

Quoth Greenday View Post
        Wow, you guys were given cars?
        Not exactly. I was given the *use* of the car. Since it wasn't going to be used, I was allowed to drive it. After it destroyed itself, I took the money from the insurance company, and put it towards my own car. Why not, I was the one who got hurt in the accident But, the Tercel I bought was the first car that was truly "mine." Got rid of it in 2000, and I still miss it

Now, the MG was another story. For years, I'd been working on what was my father's car, trying to get it running. He lost interest in it, and handed the keys over on my birthday in 2004. Turns out my mother had been bugging him about "that damn wreck in the garage" and he'd had enough. Can't see why...it had only been sitting there with a blown engine and in bits since about 1993! The car itself was free, but the parts and restoration costs (rebuilding the engine, cutting out and welding in new panels, new paint, retrimming the interior, many replacement and rebuilt parts, plus a few that haven't been done yet) sure as hell haven't been
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

If my mother, then or now, would have gotten me a Lexus for my birthday, or any other day, she would have become GOD. I would have fallen onto the ground and worshipped the ground she walked on. I would have smothered her with kisses and hugs. If I ever acted like that I would have gotten smacked in the face, beaten down and humilitated, and not gotten the car or my party.

What an ungratefull little wench.

I wonder who she got the snotty attitude from? Her mother didn't seem that way. Children learn by example.
          Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
            If I ever acted like that I would have gotten smacked in the face, beaten down and humilitated, and not gotten the car or my party.
            Yeah, that is similar to what my parents would have done. In addition they probably would make me work at McDonalds to pay them back for the Lexus. What an ungrateful little snot, but I lay most of the blame on these idiot parents who spoil these kids rotten. Ya reap what ya sow.

When I turned 16 and got my DL, my mother told me NOT to expect them to get me a car. So I didn't. Until one glorious day after a softball game, my dad tell me to drive the car home and put a strange looking key in my hand. I was still thinking about the game, so it didn't hit me yet. Then he said, "Hope you like driving your new car!" and pointed to a little '87 Nissan 200SX. I screamed with joy and hugged him for the longest time! Mom was there, prepared with the camara and took pictures of the moment. I was sooo happy and loved my parents so much and this was a USED car. This is still one of my most favorite memories of my childhood.

Comment

Working...
            X