X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaching a biting child a lesson

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/view...php?t=28942605

If you're not registered for the site, you can still read the threads, but it'll just censor the cursing. WARNING: Due to an unimaginable number of trolls, if you further explore the thread or even the rest of the site, it might be NSFW.

User gets revenge on a biting brat by telling the mother he/she is HIV positive.
    "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

For the child's sake, I hope the poster was only joking about the HIV.

On the other hand, I don't blame the poster one bit. Bratling had no business going around assaulting other people (yes, a bite is assault, even from a child), and Mommie Dearest should've kept her child with her and not let him run around. A good solid scare might drive that lesson home.

I'm a mother myself. I know that little kids do bite, it's a stage they go through; mine did. That doesn't mean that other people should suffer for it. Since the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, and children need to learn right from wrong as soon as possible, hubby and I put the kibosh on our son's biting habit PDQ. Would that other parents understood that.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I was on that site for a while, and speaking from experience, while the event might have happened, the person probably doesn't have HIV and just took the opportunity to be a jackass. It's in the "General Discussion" forum, which is about a (very small) half step up from most of the SCs we get regularly, as evidenced by claiming HIV, but then trailing blood throughout the store.

That said, at least now the mom is almost likely to do something about the kid.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

My little brother went thru a biting stage... which stopped abruptly as soon as my mum started biting him whenever he bit someone else.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          For the child's sake, I hope the poster was only joking about the HIV.
          No, he/she (I say that because there are so many guys with girl avatars and vice versa on the site) doesn't have HIV.
          "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

I have to say- that's fucking awesome.
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I was amused, too

Get a muzzle for that kid.

Comment

my nephew went through a biting and kicking stage, not even his father could get him to stop for a couple of months! Everyone would bellow and yell, threaten him, plead with him...

I babysat him when he was going through this stage and he bit me, I warned him that I would bit him back HARD if he did it again, and his mum wouldnt tell me off for it either. He bit and I bit back, he started crying then he kicked me, and I kicked him back. He went off crying to his mummy and she said "she warned you dont cry to me".

He stopped biting me, but not anyone else hahahaha
                I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I went through a biting stage when I was a sproglet. I bit my sister the one day. She leaned over and bit me right back! Hung on like a bulldog too - fixed me right up
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'd probably pick hepetitus over HIV but the kid and Mom deserved the scare.
                    Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Toned the thread title down a touch - got a bit strong for my tastes.

Rapscallion

Comment

Since this same article has been posted at least 3 times, I have edited the title to make it easier to find on a search.
                        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

I'm seriously doubting the validity of this. I have never encountered these "biters" in the grocery store, and I doubt anybody could stand still long enough for a child to take a bite big/hard enough to draw blood.
                          ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

I'm doubting the validity of this story simply due to this (strong language):

http://www.bash.org/?777977

It's a bash quote. One of them probably lifted it off the other.
                            Stop driving me insane, I'm already within walking distance!

Comment

Feh. I inclined to believe it's made up.

I've been bitten by kids, dogs, cats, lizards, snakes (non-venomous), my sister when she was 15, a mouse, and a hedgehog.

The only things that drew enough blood to mention were the cat and the mouse. The reptiles didn't have big enough teeth, and only tore at the surface a little. The hedgehog probably could have, but just wasn't commited to the project. All the humans and the dog had teeth that were far too blunt to do anything more than REALLY hurt and bruise me pretty badly. And (guys, you might want to stop reading now) while breastfeeding, my daughter has chomped down on my nipple with her teeth hard enough to bring tears to my eyes and make me scream. However, she did NOT make me bleed.

So I have to think that nobody would stand still long enough for a kid to walk up to him, lean over, chomp down, and start noshing with enough force to draw enough blood that it appeared on his teeth.

I'm calling bull on that one.

Yeah, it's a funny story, and we might like the thought of someone getting theirs with no real harm done. But it didn't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X