X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This woman is my hero!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6252290.stm

as someone on msnbc's own website commented

This was a FABULOUS piece of journalistic ethics!! I can't even imagine the courage and fed-up-to-here feelings that must have overcome her to do what she did! It was about time somebody said enough is enough - or I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!! GREAT GREAT job Mika!! Paula Hubbs Cohen, Peoria, Arizona (Sent Friday, June 29, 2007 2:37 PM)

You took the words right out of my mouth! Mika is a much better rolemodel for young girls than idiots like Hilton.
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

That's awesome. I breathed a sigh of relief after watching that!
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

I watched the newscast and Mika is completely correct - Paris Hilton should not be the lead piece when there is so much real news going on in the world. Big thumbs up to Mika.
      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Mika is my new hero, and I've never even heard of her before now. Paris Hilton is such a waste of space. She is everything that is wrong with society in general: self-absorbed, shallow, stupid, egotistical, drama queen, media whore, entitlement gimmee-pig.

Gee, can ya tell maybe I dislike her just a little bit?

Comment

So integrity isn't completely dead in the news world... until they fire her and hire another puppet.
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Ya know what I hated most about this, Michael Moore was supposed to go one Larry King Live to talk about Sicko, but they booted him for her. Yeah, the man that did Bowling for Columbine, and Farenheit 9/11, got booted for Paris. It makes you wonder what's more important, the soldiers in Iraq, the corruption of our government, or a woman who's done absolutely nothing with her life, and her only "talent" is being a snooty attention-whore. This country has it's priorities all wrong. The reason Paris was ahead of the soldiers, is because the idiots that call this country their home, care more about her stay in the joint than the people who selflessly give their lives for a country that doesn't want them there. This woman is an example of one of the few reasons I'm proud to be an American, and not ashamed to be lumped with Pop-culture spewing parasites that inhabit this country. /endrant
            It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
            ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
            X