This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repost- Teaching a biting child a lesson

I read this on Bash. I don't know if it is true or not, but I certainly appreciated the deviousness of the idea.

Note the language is not mine

<Anonymous> Now, I’m sure many of you have encountered little sh*ts in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little c**ts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it.

<Anonymous> Okay, here’s the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the f*cking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little sh*t’s teeth as he was grinning at me like the little c**t he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming “SH*T! SH*T!.” Now, my good friend, Tom we’ll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting “F*CK! MAYBE HE DIDN’T GET IT! F*CK!.” By now, the kid is scared sh*tless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid.

<Anonymous> Here’s the kicker, I look her straight in the eye and say, “Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I’m… I’m F*CKING HIV POSITIVE.”

<Anonymous> And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just f*cked up big time because his mom isn’t defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my sh*t from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just as we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the dumbass she is.

<Anonymous> I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

LMAO That is GREAT! And what's the bitch gonna do, oh wait....

"Well, maybe you carriers shouldn't be in pubLIC!"

Or....

"Well, you shouldn't have AIDs so my son can bite you at will!"

However, the daughter of an RN is torn.... Blood is a really easy way to pass.... Saliva isn't....

Howver, I doubt the writer has HIV and just had lightning on the brain.

Comment

That's brilliant! I doubt he's got HIV. I hope not. That would really suck.

Maybe she'll teach her kid not to bite total strangers.
      O God, thy sky is so vast and my plane is so small.

Comment

Now that was Justice. That little shit shouldn't have been biting strangers in the first place.
        Under The Moon Paranormal Research
        San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Ohgodohgodohgod, that's beautiful. I never knew that, aside from the LittleShits running around stores, there might be ones out there who actually BIT people and their parents did nothing. You'd think, in this lawsuit-happy society, they would at least FEAR people suing them for emotional, psychological, and *ahem* physical damages.

Comment

i hope the person went and had that bite checked out; the human mouth is a filthy disgusting thing (for more than one reason). As for the mother, she needs a good open handed b* slapping and maybe even a lawsuit filed against her for medical expenses...christ on hard roll with mayo-what is it about parents that makes them think that this is even remotely ok or cute??

reminds me of something my mom told me; it seems i liked to bite as well when i was young (just family members). she decided that she'd had enough and bit me until she drew a bit of blood; i never bit anyone again after that.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

I already posted this in Check It Out!.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Third time of posting - closing.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                X