X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Potty Mouth

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/...rgest_bathroom

China has built the world's largest public toilet facitlites. I'm slightly disturbed that they have a tv in there.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

That's freakin' weird....
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

"toilet culture"? Bizarre...
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        "toilet culture"? Bizarre...
        That's what happens when you don't clean the toilets...
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

At our fairgrounds we had a public restroom that had a tv in them. It was a portable bathroom but it was better. The toliet flushed, their was a place to wash your hands There were tvs in all the stalls, that repeatly played Charmin commercials. They also had someone clean the bathroom after someone came out. They had three people consitutly cleaning the 12 bathrooms they had on the motiable bus (that is what it looked like) It was the coolest portable bathrooms I have ever seen and the cleanest. The first time I did not mind usind a public restroom.

Comment

Why doesn't this surprise me any? I have a billion dollars, and I don't know what to do with it. Oh I know, I'm gonna build a four-story super crapper. It's a great investment. People will travel across the world to take a dump in my toilets. I will be forever known as Toilet-Man. There will be monuments of my greatness, made of Porcelain! ALL HAIL TOILET-KING!!!!! This is something I would expect from Andy Warhol.
            It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
            ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

At the sports bar I used to visit frequently while in college, there was a TV in the men's room, placed in the corner so it could be viewed from the urinals and the toilet.

"After they use the bathroom they will be very, very happy."
              After I use any bathroom, I am very very happy. And get your mind out of the gutter,
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                After I use any bathroom, I am very very happy.
                Well, with a name like I P Freleigh, how could it be any different?

Comment

At Whiskeyclone they redid the North Entrance a while back. One of the new installations was bathrooms with built in TVs above the urinals. They were all tuned to the game too as that side was usually used for basketball games.
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
                  X