This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
    Not to mention their account balances are being set to "0". Sprint just wants to say to them. But of course the media is protraying this as a big evil company picking on the poor innocent perfect angel of a customer.
    It kind of makes me wonder something though. If I'm a Sprint customer with a $500 balance due to not paying the bill for months and months, does that mean I don't have to fulfill my duty and pay the bill? That's a nice fringe benefit to this whole thing there!

Comment

When I used to work for Cingular warranty dept there were a few customer that I would have paid to have them leave. There is one man in particular, he was very very very abusive. He had Gsm, then cancelled and migrated to Digital then cancelled and then migrated back to GSM. He was only with us a total of 2 months but he had a novel in the notes. He would cuss and swear at everyone, and don't answer the phone if your foreign, he would cuss out and swear at the foreign reps something awful. When I answered the phone, in perfect english, the first thing out of his pie hole was "Are you American and do you speak English?" I wanted to say "Si" so bad but I told him yes I am and I do.

He was horrible. He ended up cussing me out cause I told him that I couldn't replace his phone cause it was physically damage (He broke it by throwing it against the wall) . I got a sup on the line at his second request, and as soon as she got on the line he lit into her. She told me to hang up the line on him cause she is going to do the same thing after I do. There were notes in his account that he is not supposed to speak to any rep and only to one particular super. He would have to have his number taken and have them call him back. And when he didn't receive a call back in a couple of hours he would call back and cuss someone else out. He was very abusive and rude and beligerant and no one wanted to take to him. He had a novel in both of his digital and GSN accounts. And from switching around so much, both of his bills were all screwed up with credits and charges. I would have paid to see him leave.
      Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
        They will not be charged an early termination fee since the customer is not terminating the contract.
        Glad to know. Thanks for telling me.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

You know, I would laugh SO much if other companies started doing that too, and it would probably be the same people that end up getting "let go" as customers. Then NO PHONE FOR YOU! Heeheehee *cackles maniacally*
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
            He had a novel in both of his digital and GSN accounts. And from switching around so much, both of his bills were all screwed up with credits and charges. I would have paid to see him leave.
            You probably can recall when Bellsouth decided on the wonderful idea of combining their bill with the Cingular bill. Man, what a nightmare that became. The bills were so screwed up with charges, credits, etc, and customers like this one would call every day to Bellsouth because their name was on the bill. There was no telling those people "You need to call Cingular's number on the bill" because in their minds, there was no need to because the charges were on Bellsouth's bill. Ugh.

Yeah, there were plenty of people like the one you discussed that I would have been glad to see go. I always ask that question: Is this customer really one worth the headaches, abuse, and giving in to excessive complaining?
            Last edited by greensinestro; 07-13-2007, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
              You know, I would laugh SO much if other companies started doing that too, and it would probably be the same people that end up getting "let go" as customers. Then NO PHONE FOR YOU! Heeheehee *cackles maniacally*
              Theris still those prepaid phones you can get at Wal-Mart or 7-Eleven.

Comment

Working...
              X