This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloverfield ARG

Okay, so those of you who have seen Transformers know that there's this film coming out. Right now it's unnamed, we only know it's about a monster that attacks New York city, and supposedly it's gonna be shot all through hove video camera's the main characters carry.

Right now it's only known as the Cloverfield Project. Heres the trailer

Trailer

So thats all cool. But... There's also an ARG Viral Marketing campaign. An ARG is an Alternate Reality Game, it sort of blends reality and fantasy together, famouse ARGs are I Love Bees which was the viral marketing campaign for Halo 2, and Year Zero, the ARG Nine Inch Nails is producing.

So here it is... It's a bit weird, you solve these puzzels, which will give you a video, there's five puzzles in all. It's about this supposed prophet by a man named Ethan Haas. The man on the video is apparently a follower of Ethans work, and is on the run from... "someone"

I suggest you check it out if you're a fan of ARGs, or if you're bored... It's fun.

The truth of Ethan Haas The site "debunking" Ethan, kinda leads you into the whole thing.... The weird language is translated in the comments.

Ethan Haas was Right Puzzle sphere and weird hatted conspiracy guy with a bad camera.

Walkthrough This is a walkthrough for the puzzles. Exactly how to solve them all. Puzzle five is EXTREMELY hard, thats the one I needed the walkthrough for.

Anyway, have fun! And roll for sanity!
    "How bloody difficult is it to take care of a DVD?"
    ~Me after any time I look at the back of a disc~

http://www.aintitcool.com/?q=node/33261

According to J.J. those do not have anything to do with "Cloverfield," and the actual ARG has yet to be discovered.
    Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Working...
    X