X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restaurant owner catches restaurant thieves

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19701655/

-----They tried to rip off two of his restaurants and one is now cooling his high-heels (read to see what I'm talking about!) in the clink.

actually, he's not. he decided not to show for his court date and now is a fugitive.

All the while, he's not helping his case.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

What do you wanna bet that now, his 17 month prison sentence gets reinstated?
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Perhaps he could have run away a little bit faster if his stomach hadn't been full of not one but TWO gourmet meals.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Linky no Clicky
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
            Linky no Clicky
            Strange, it worked for me in Explorer at work, and is working in Firefox at home. Looks like it might be a problem on your end.
            The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Stupid work computers. Curse you Lockheed-Martin!
              How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Working...
              X