This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protection From a Wrong Cheeseburger-Merged Duplicate threads

This is might be a , and if it is I'm sorry, but this is UNBELIEVEABLE.

"Is this, like, a harmful cheeseburger?"

http://www.snopes.com/crime/audio/burger.wma
    Last edited by kerrisan; 08-07-2006, 03:56 AM.
    ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

it is a repost but it deserves reposting since it was lost a few hacks ago, at least thats my opinion
    arent stupid people hilarious?

Comment

yeah, apparently this lady wasn't at school the day the police visited and told all the children about when to call 911.

That line about protection from a "harmful cheeseburger" still gets me!

and I guess it's up to the mods whether or not it should be reposted . . . I, however, think it is a glorious and hilarious example of a truly sucky customer that all should hear!
      Last edited by kerrisan; 08-07-2006, 04:32 AM.
      ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Burger King emergency? (Duplicate thread)

*DUPLICATE THREAD-Merged both to allow discussions to remain for both ~Ree

As many of you know that use the Firefox browser, one of the extensions you can get is StumbleUpon. Basically, you click the button and it sends you randomly to a website based upon a survey of your interests.

Well, this little mp3 link popped up on my StumbleUpon. It's a 911 call (911 being the phone number for police and emergency services here in the US) about a woman who is at Burger King, and ... aw, heck, just listen to it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/07/bk_911_tape.mp3

Many props to the 911 operator, huh?
        Last edited by Ree; 12-27-2006, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Is that the one from Orange County discussed here?

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/burger.asp
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
            Is that the one from Orange County discussed here?

http://www.snopes.com/crime/cops/burger.asp
            That would be the one. Apparently a real call, although as snopes says, it's not clear whether the caller herself was on the level or not. Still, it wouldn't surprise me to find out the caller was serious. I've read this site, and experienced firsthand, way too much over the years to not be cynical enough to believe it could happen.

Comment

That's the most awesome thing I've heard all day.
              I've heard of people threatening to call the cops, but for someone to carry it out is just insane.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Aw man that 911 dispatcher rocks, I swear I could hear her stilfling laughter.

Comment

Quoth TennesseePieman View Post
                  That would be the one. Apparently a real call, although as snopes says, it's not clear whether the caller herself was on the level or not. Still, it wouldn't surprise me to find out the caller was serious. I've read this site, and experienced firsthand, way too much over the years to not be cynical enough to believe it could happen.
                  That makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Is this a harmful cheeseburger?
                  0 Coffee! Thou dost dispel all care, thou are the object of desire to the scholar. This is the beverage of the friends of God. -In Praise of Coffee, 1511

Daranacon - because we're not crazy enough

Comment

This is a repost (I posted it ), but it's still so hilarious!

My favorite part is when the dispatcher asked if it is a harmful cheeseburger.

Comment

Man after hearing that I think my brain dribbled out my ear. People are sooo stupid. I don't think I could've pulled off not laughing. Though from hearing how dumb that woman is, I'd worry about the safety of her children.

I loved how the dispatcher told the crazy woman to act like an adult. Really. Grow up. That call was the most juvenile thing I've ever heard.

Though it was funny in the sense of lol But if that was an emergency... I'd hate to be the husband to put up with her crap.

Comment

I remember this from some time back... I *LOVE* this! Actually, I'm eating a Whopper right now... YUM!

Some kids dragged the police into my store one time to try and have them make me give them a refund on a video game rental that wasn't theirs (had taken it from a friend's house) and they returned the wrong game inside.

It was humorous watching the police outside chewing out the kids for for that one.
                        Last edited by NightAngel; 12-01-2006, 11:00 PM.
                        "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
                        HellGate: London

Comment

"Ma'am, we're not going to come down there and enforce a Western Bacon Cheeseburger.."

Most excellent response to the most ridiculous request. Ever.
                          "Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard-coated bastards with bastard fillings"-Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

This was posted by Kerrisan in August, but rather than close the thread, since there was a lot more discussion than on the original, I merged both threads.

A good chance to remind people to try a search first before posting links.
                            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
                            X