This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Punnished By God (Kinda Long)

Found this on another Forum And thought it was Gold so here i am sharing it with you - Its long you might need a coffe

MOD EDIT:
    Copy/paste is not allowed. Please refer to the SITE RULES.

Links to post:
    http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/forums.asp?s=1&c=1&t=106160

Link to original forum:
    http://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/games/index.php
    Last edited by NightAngel; 09-26-2007, 05:23 AM.

Quoth KyneXY
    Friday 12th - VH Day +3
    Wow! Great read. Thanks.

Comment

I must know... WHAT WAS GOD'S FINAL ATTACK????!!! *giggles*
      hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
      1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
      2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
      3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Good lord... man's a walking apocalypse. I'd laugh, but I just feel so sorry for him.
        GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Man come back!!

I need closure!!
          We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

*kinda long was an understatement... great read though! I was laughing aloud several times. The guy writes a good story, even if none of this is true, but I know all too well that it has a pretty good chance of being almost if not 100% true. I'm gonna post this on another website, if you don't mind. I think they would get a kick out of it.
            "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

If you've ever been in a hospital or dealt with bureaucratic nonsense, you know that there is so much truth in this story, all hyperbole aside.

I can't even tell you how many times I just lost it laughing.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth FuzzyKitten99 View Post
                I'm gonna post this on another website, if you don't mind. I think they would get a kick out of it.
                It's not actually the OP's own story, and it has already been posted on numerous forums, so I don't foresee a problem.

As with the rules on this site, though, I would suggest before you copy and paste this to another forum, that you check with that site's rules on copying and pasting from other message boards or sites without providing a link to the original source.
                Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Opps sorry didnt know the original forum it was on i just got it off my works internal intranet forum one of the guys at work posted it there

Comment

*cry* I can't access either of the links posted above. If there's an end to the story, would someone be willing to e-mail it or PM it to me?
                    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Do any of these links work?
                      http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/764807/1
                      http://forums.gamernode.com/showthread.php?t=11340
                      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

If anyone wants it I've got the whole story copied into a word document. I can send it to ya, don't think I can PM it since it hit 30 pages.

Comment

Yes Ree, I was able to access that. THANK you
                          GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Working...
                          X