Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Check me out! (Some of my work, in the spirit of Halloween!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check me out! (Some of my work, in the spirit of Halloween!)

As I may have mentioned previously, I do work for an independent, not-for-profit film company. In the past, we've mostly done movies, both shorts and full length features, but last year, we embarked on our first two tv series. I worked on both, and the first one is just getting up now. We're premiering in real life this weekend in the spirit of ghost season, and will be posting episodes on line, in sequence.

The show is called Irving Renquist, Ghost Hunter, and is about a 20-something ghost hunter about to get in over his head. It's primarily a comedy, in the same vein of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, with a lot of dark humor and a healthy dose of drama thrown in, along with a number of good scares. We shot all 8 episodes in a span of about 8 weeks, generally shooting an episode per week.

I initially joined on to do Production Design, Set Design and Special Effects, and ended up taking on a supporting role for 2 of the 8 episodes. The site currently has the Trailer up on the portal, and I'm in it!! (If you go watch it, I'm about halfway in, the girl with the video camera in glasses and a pink sweater). I'm also responsible for the majority of the effects shown.

The site can be found here, and it pulls up to the trailer:
    http://www.irvingrenquist.com/portal.html
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Looks fun. Can't wait.
    Flood

Comment

Nice! You have the makings of a Hollywood filmmaker.
      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        You have the makings of a Hollywood filmmaker.
        Nah, I just have very talented friends with expensive toys who sometimes let me play too.

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Funny and a little creepy
          Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

*BUMP*

In honor of Halloween, the first episode is up. I'm not in it, but I did do the behind the scenes camera work and Music Supervising.

Comment

That kicks ass!

I wanna see the other 7 now!
              "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

*Bump again*

We're up to episode 5 now, which is the second half of the 4+5 arc that I guest-starred in. So please, keep watching, and check out 4 and 5, which feature me bein all akward like.

Comment

Working...
                X