This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat shot in the face while sleeping

This was on the news last night. They showed the x-ray of the bullet lodged right next to the cat's heart. They had to reconstruct the poor cat's face and but a metal plate where her jaw used to be.
    Personally, I think who ever did this should be shot in the face as well.
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/335404_cat13.html

Quoth auntiem View Post
    This was on the news last night. They showed the x-ray of the bullet lodged right next to the cat's heart. They had to reconstruct the poor cat's face and but a metal plate where her jaw used to be.
    http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/335404_cat13.html
    I'll do it!!
    The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth auntieem
      Quoth Banrion View Post
      I'll do it!!
      I'll help.
      ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

i'll bring the honey and the fire-ants
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Broken glass and lemon juice.

That is one lucky cat not to have been killed
          A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

This story made me want to hug my 'kids' a little tighter. They love to go outside, and I always worry about them. I try to keep them indoors but they sit in the window and cry and look pitiful until I cave. I can't wait to move to the country, away from psycho neighbors.

God bless Daisy Mae with a speedy recovery!

There is a link to donate here http://pasadosafehaven.org/DONATIONS/Donation_Form.htm
            Last edited by jayel; 10-19-2007, 05:27 PM.
            I HATE stupid people!

Comment

Thank-you for posting that link. They are the folks putting up the $5000 reward.

Comment

I'm not really a cat person, but what a shitty thing to do to somebody's pet.

I'd say that cat used up at least 7 of its lives right there.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Seattle police are investigating the incident. Intentional animal cruelty is a felony under a 1995 state law named after Pasado, a donkey fatally beaten in Bellevue in 1993.
                  Jilted love? Guy finds out his ass is doing some other ass?

(sorry, saw MANswers last night on Spike TV and they covered which animal is the most sexually arousing. Surprisingly, it was the Dugong according to them).

Comment

Quoth auntiem View Post
                    Quoth Banrion View Post
                    I'll do it!!
                    Quoth Amethyst Hunter View Post
                    I'll help.
                    Me too.

Poor kitty. I wish her a speedy and thorough recovery. And I really, really hope they catch the who did that; that's a serial killer in the making.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

About 10 years ago, one of my cats before she passed away; was shot in the face by a neighbor. We knew who done it, since she shot at all of us. And the cops didn't do anything. I know what you are thinking and no, the cat didn't die from that; she lived a long life afterward.
                      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

If it survived being shot in the face, then it's Chuck Norris's cat.
                        How it got away from Chuck in his flying volcano we'll never know.
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                        X