X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't cut in line at McDonalds

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/08/14/D8JGINJG1.html
    ---------------------------------------

It was busy at McDonalds and so they opened another cash register and invited two ladies in line to order there.

Another lady in line did not like that, so she waited in the parking lot and tried to run over the other two when they came out.

"First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

omg what is WRONG with people??? Just wait your danged turn and chill out, lady!
    "Penny Lou Pingleton, you are absolutely, positively, permanently punished! You will live on a diet of saltines and tang, and you'll never leave this room again....Devil child! Devil child!"

Comment

Yeah, I saw this elsewhere tonight. Just further proof that there are some people who need a few years of serious anger management before being let out into public.

I hope they get this "lady" and throw the book at her.
      Desk-On: Apply directly to the forehead.

Comment

Makes me wonder why those two women would do something that dumb. Why would you just cut in front of random strangers in public in this day in age of rage???

Comment

I don't think the 2 women just cut in the front of the line. I took it as they were invited over. Maybe I read it wrong, but that is what I got out of it. Some people need to get a life. MacDonald's is not that great by way of food and it's definitely NOT good enough to kill people over.

Comment

know whats sad? i can totally see that happening at my movie theater
            we get some CRAZY people there...

Comment

What the crap was this one about?

On May 23 at a McDonald's in Covington, about 30 miles southwest of Athens, a man ran over two women and their three children, killing a 2-year-old. A suspect is facing murder and aggravated assault charges in the attack, for which authorities have said they have no motive.
              A two year old? Are some oily fries and teeny tiny slimy burger worth killing a two year old over? How the heck do you explain that to the other kids? Little timmy is dead now b/c some man couldn't wait for his crappy food???? I don't know if it was a waiting problem or what but what is with people? And to actually hit people w/ their cars? Couldn't they ahve taken a little less violent action? Heck slash their tires if you're that upset but don't try to physically kill them!!!! I mean show SOME restraint.... there should be an automatic "stop & think" switch that some people need injected into them so that they have to wait at least 5 minutes before taking any type of action at all..... yep stop & think about brushing teeth, stop & think about what you are going to wear, stop & think about what you're abou tto say, stop & think about the consequences of running over a 2 year old w/ your flipping car b/c you're mad about a burger!!!! The swtich would have to be on all the time to prevent idiots from acting on anything too quickly...... this story makes me 10x angrier than the meerkat story - and that one made me mad too!

Comment

Quoth cpux View Post
                I hope they get this "lady" and throw the book at her.
                I vote that we throw a car at her.

Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
                  I vote that we throw a car at her.
                  I vote firing squad by the surviving family members. That or the wood chipper. Sometimes you gota make the punishment fit the crime. If this people goes postal over McDonalds, what else will they do to people. This person should not be a part of society as they have shown complete disregard for human life.

/
                  Last edited by Crosshair; 08-18-2006, 05:36 AM. Reason: FUBAR HTML
                  "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

air914 said it best..People flipping out over waiting crap food!!

.....A sad state of society...

Gettin' pissed & running someone down because ya couldn't get your $5 worth of food 3 minutes faster...yeah.....Just have to say that these types of people that have no respect for others need to die slooooowly....really slow
                    "I reject your reality and substitute my own"....Adam Savage-Mythbuster

Must remember to stop using "brain of death" on slower morons.... I meant customers.

Comment

[QUOTE=Crosshair;18517]
                      Quoth Crazyredhead View Post
                      Sometimes you gota make the punishment fit the crime.
                      Well, she hit them with a car, so why not hit her with a car??
                      Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

Working...
                      X