X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, you thought Mrs Meerkat was bad?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/4797631.stm

Rapscallion

I can't find words. Even the junkies and alcoholics I have known have been very careful to do their best to warn their children not to do as them. They may not have been good parents but this is almost unbelievable.

Comment

Heard about it on the radion news today. Even I was astounded.

Rapscallion

Comment

Read about this in the Mirror today. What a f***ing c***. Sorry, but nothing but those words will do to express my immense horror and disgust at this woman.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Like Mikkel, words have pretty much failed me. Knowing that people like this exist is something that I will have to struggle to forget.
          Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

The boy, now aged 12, is in foster care and is said to be thriving and back at school.
            I'm glad he's doing better, and I hope he recovers from the horrible abuse he suffered at his mother's hands. Yes, abuse. There is no other word for this.

Ms Upton said Kelly felt "truly disgusted" at her actions and expressed her "utmost and sincerest remorse".
            I get the feeling that she is only "truly disgusted" that she got caught. I hope they lock her up for a long time!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Geez, talk about somebody who should've had her kid taken away from her a long time ago.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

My mom was a crank addict for 12 years of my life. (She's clean now for almost 10!!) I didn't know she did it, because she and my dad did it behind doors, and always made sure we went to school, was feed and had clothes. When she was pregent with me, she stop doing it, but after I was born she went right on it. But I always just thought my mom liked to clean and sleep cause that's all she did.

But we're doing better now!
                Military Spouse Support.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Working...
                X