This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal cruelty

Not for the faint hearted, he deserves more than 6 months. (No images)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7091450.stm
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

I would gladly go to jail for the rest of my life for various charges if anyone willingly caused harm to my furry babies. I would go absolutely apeshit. Just reading that has me shaking with such rage that I feel sick to my stomach trying to calm myself down.
    If you are thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, should I post this?" it should probably go HERE.

Comment

*thinks of all five of her furbaby boys*

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

I say we put this arsehole into a giant, heated, revolving tumbler and give him a taste of his own medicine!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

My dog died today....i really want 5 mins alone with this guy....
          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

My suggestion; tie him up, cover him with tuna then... release the cats.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Poor kitty cat.
              I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I've heard far to many stories lately about animal cruelty. This is just beyond sick.

*goes to cuddle with her kitties*
                Our brains are smarter than we think they am!

Comment

thats just totally sick, TOTALLY SICK! 6 months is nothing! and being unable to have a pet clearly can't stop him from harming one!

thats just so sick!

The poor cat suffered! I had a hard enough time dealing with the death of my own kitty knowing she had sadly suffered in her final minutes/hours and this guy actually caused suffering and has no problem in doing so!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate people! Why are there so many people like this douche out there!
                  I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

That just breaks my heart *gives kitty extra treats with dinner tonight*
                    My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.---Cary Grant

Comment

Wow, that shows true intelligence. Toss yer ex's cat in a dryer because you're pissed off at her....what an idiot.

Sorry to hear of your loss Mono.
                      "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to budget cuts." - Steven Wright

Comment

Steven Teasdale, defending, said Gannon's home had been attacked after media coverage of the case.
                        Sometimes, two wrongs do make a right. What a sick bastard.
                        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth NightWolf View Post

Sorry to hear of your loss Mono.
                          she is better off now, she starting having sczures (cant spell) the night before.
                          My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth NightWolf View Post
                            Wow, that shows true intelligence. Toss yer ex's cat in a dryer because you're pissed off at her....what an idiot.
                            He murdered that poor cat because no doubt that's *exactly* what he would have done to HER if he'd had the chance. It's sadly very common for misogynistic scumbags like this to kill their exes' pets as revenge.

May this piece of worthless shit suffer as much pain and hell as what he put that poor cat (and kitty's owner, I'm sure) through.
                            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                              I say we put this arsehole into a giant, heated, revolving tumbler and give him a taste of his own medicine!
                              That was my idea, thought-thief!

Shall we set arsehols'e tumbler on "simmer" or "crispy"?

And there's still some animal control workers in Puerto Rico that need to be thrown off a bridge, and a guy/slug somewhere in California who needs to be grabbed out of his car and thrown into traffic, and ...

Sadly, it's a long list.

I just hope God is an animal lover, so when these slugs do meet Him, their first words/thought is, "I'm f**ked."

Comment

Working...
                              X