This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small town shenanigans

Sigh...this is what happens when kids in small towns get way too bored....

http://www.chippewa.com/articles/200.../news/799s.txt
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

I remember reading about something like that a couple of years ago. This guy tipped over a bunch of headstones. Police arrested him because he left some evidence at the scene - his fingers. He had pushed one headstone over and it pinned his hand to another one, and it tore off a couple of fingers. So the police checked the local hospitals for anyone with a hand injury and arrested him in recovery, hehe.
    "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Dang, I'd say the guy in Kara's story pretty much got what he deserved.

I live near Cuba Road, in the burbs of Chicago, which is rumored to be very haunted. The general area (Cuba Township, Cuba Road, Rainbow Road) has many legends associated, and the film company I work for has actually done two teen horror flicks about it, using the legends and history we could find. We were written up in the paper for publicity, then later, the township tried to blame us for a rash of vandalism in the area. We may have brought attention to it, but it's widely known in this area as being haunted, and we very much did not encourage crap like that. Heck, we suggested that some crazy former inmate of the old asylum would hunt you down and kill you for pulling a stunt like that!
      "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

There's a cemetary a few miles away in a different town that is rumored to be haunted and has had problems with vandalism....but not these two cemetaries. There is nothing appealing or fancy about them. I wonder what the fuck is wrong with people.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Only thing lately is some tweeners covered my friends car in pizza while we were inside getting our order. Too bad we didn't catch them. Not the smartest move. 3 tweeners vs 3 mid 20's adults.

People where I live are nice, but you do NOT do stuff like that. You will get the crap beaten out of you.

/Bringing my revolver and sitting out in the car next time.
          "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Working...
          X