X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 Arrested for Underage Drinking

http://www.pjstar.com/stories/111207...TFB89I.048.php

Haha. Stupid children. I wonder what kind of reaction the parent's had. Especially the one that had to drive over an hour (one way) to pick their "darling" child up. I'm going to say that was NOT a pleasant ride home.
    Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

OoooooOoooOOOoooo! Sounds like a Friday night in Northwest Wisconsin!

Stupid kids. Time to face the music. Parties should be kept secret. Raging parties, advertising on Facebook.....great way to have the cops there in a New York minute! Idiot kids!
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
      OoooooOoooOOOoooo! Sounds like a Friday night in Northwest Wisconsin!
      Friday night? That's the average weekday here. Though I do live in a college town.
      "Magic sometimes sounds like tape." - The Amazing Johnathan

Comment

Quoth daleduke17 View Post
        I wonder what kind of reaction the parent's had.
        Why have you arrested my children, why aren't you out cathcing proper criminals, my little johnny has never done *anything* wrong before, you put him in cuffs, thats excessive force I'm going to sue you, oh I'm sure little johnny would never do anything like hit a policeman because he's such a good little boy.....

Something like that I'd imagine.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

A co-worker of mine was busted for underage drinking (he's 20, 21 at the end of January). He now has to go to a diversion program every week so he doesn't go to jail. This guy is a decent kid, he just doesn't understand that it's not smart to get piss drunk at a buddy's house, especially when the state police and county mounties usually have nothing better to do than bust parties like that.
          Suddenly, Vermont became the epicenter of the dystopia.

Comment

Working...
          X